Liposuction > 송해 불참 소식에 가슴 철렁 폐렴 아닌 감기 공식 | 한경닷컴

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Liposuction

작성일 22-11-29 15:54

페이지 정보

작성자Marlys 조회 246회 댓글 0건

본문

What is liposuction? And how is it done?
When it comes to aesthetic surgery, liposuction may be the first thing that pops into your mind. Liposuction is also known as lipo. This involves the removal of fat tissues beneath the skin with a small incision. The procedure is actually called "aspiration" due to the fact that negative pressure is applied at this point on the cannula. With the cannula, the fat tissue is destroyed and also sucked out.

Are tissues damaged during liposuction?

Because of the blunt cannula, there are virtually no chances of tissue damage.

How does it work?

Since this procedure is called differently with different technologies I'll explain the more traditional method of wet liposuction. The end result is the identical. The liquid that is containing a vasoconstrictor, local anesthetic and a vasoconstrictor will be injected into your area. The injection of the liquid will provide us with 2 benefits.

Small blood vessels that suction can cause does not happen due to vasoconstrictor.

The local anesthetic that was injected into the area after lipo is removed will make it difficult to feel discomfort.

It is normal to expect to have a period of time after the injection of the liquid. The Lipo process can then be started using the small cannula that I have mentioned previously. Here, I'd like to clarify that ultrasound or laser technology is also a possibility prior to this process. Techniques called Laser Liposuction and Vaser Liposuction Turkey respectively are employed. Another option is Radiofrequency or Fat Removal Turkey J-plasma technology. It is aimed at the reduction of skin sagging through lifting the skin after liposuction. The rationale behind the procedure is the the same for every patient. Every method is superior to one method, and it is essential to find the correct method for each patient's needs to be assessed separately.

How can I shed weight by using liposuction.

Sorry, but I'd like to correct some incorrect information. While liposuction does not involve weight loss, it is an entirely cosmetic procedure. It is the process of obtaining local fat reserves. Of course it will impact your weight and the quantity of fat beneath your skin. However, the principal goal of contouring isn't to lose weight.

What is The High Definition Of Lipo?

High Definition lipo is a method that allows you to see the muscle silhouettes within the area where lipo being performed. Although the process is basically the same however, there are some variations. VaSER liposuction is also an option. You can use thinner needles to show the muscles that bends. To create the desired muscle curve, particularly for the creation of 6 packs in the abdomen, a drain must be placed and the corset bottom supported using special sponges.

The immediate post-operation period and during operation

The procedure is done with either local or general anesthesia, based on the size of the planned area. The length of the surgery will depend on the area to be treated. Since the purpose of the procedure is to absorb the fat tissue under the skin, a gap will be formed in the subcutaneous area. The area must be subjected to pressure external to the area. This is to prevent tissue fluid and blood accumulating. Corsets are an important part of the post-operative procedure. The corset should be worn on the body for at about 4 to 6 weeks. In certain instances, the subcutaneous space is too big due to the width of the liposuction region and, therefore, it might be necessary to insert an additional drain within that region. It will prevent the accumulation of fluid or blood within these drains for an average of 2 to 3 days.

Where is liposuction done?

Although all of the places I'll list below can be done with the same method, Vaser Liposuction Turkey applying different methods of technology to certain regions will always result in superior outcomes, as I stated earlier.

Waist

It is the most popular location for liposuction. When you think of liposuction, it is the first location that comes to mind. Two issues are important to me in this area.

Tummy Tuck is a procedure that can be coupled with Liposuction in the event of skin that is sagging.

Abdominal Muscle images (6 packs) can be obtained with the High Definition Lipo technique.

The corset which puts pressure on the abdomen and waist should be worn between 4 to 6 weeks.

Back

If they have large fat deposits on their backs, it is especially troubling for women wearing bras. The procedure isn't any unlike the traditional method of liposuction. The corset is worn for 4 to 6 weeks.

Chest

The region of liposuction mentioned is an issue that is discussed in males and is addressed in detail in gynecomastia surgery.

Thigh

All parts of the thigh can be treated with liposuction, with the exception of the front. The results of liposuction in the anterior part are not too heartwarming. It is a great method to remove the fat deposits within the thigh's inner part. Sometimes, it is necessary to mix it with a leg lift.

In the thigh region in the thigh area, liposuction is an effective treatment method for the local fat deposits that are present on the inside of the knee.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © www.unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.상단으로
Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.456
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기